Media & Partnerships
The Diggers Club inspires and educates gardeners to create beautiful and productive gardens and is proud to be Australia's largest gardening community, supporting over 85,000 Diggers members Australia wide.
With a proud 40 year history of being at the forefront of Australian gardening, The Diggers Club is now owned by The Diggers Foundation, a registered not-for-profit charity. Our charitable Foundation was established to ensure Clive & Penny Blazey's work in heirloom seeds and garden preservation will continue through the generations.
Please contact us for speaking engagements, media enquiries, requests for interview, image use approval and products for review.
Diggers in the media
- The Canberra Times, Kitchen Garden: Taste testing the best of the crop, and making passata
- The Canberra Times, Kitchen Garden: A week of music, wild fennel and delicious biscuits
- 'We speak for the trees' book release
- Clive Blazey awarded AM
- The Age, Plotlines: Recognition for Diggers
- Gardening Australia, Heronswood
- Safeguarding Cloudehill
- Simon Webster talks with Clive
- Lost Magazine, The Garden of St Erth
- The Design Files, A new way to experience The Garden of St Erth
- frankie, How to grow your own groceries
- Gardening Australia, Gardening Hero
- The Australian, Onya, Diggers: Clive Blazey’s private Melbourne garden