Media & Partnerships
The Diggers Club inspires and educates gardeners to create beautiful and productive gardens and is proud to be Australia's largest gardening community, supporting over 85,000 Diggers members Australia wide.
With a proud 40 year history of being at the forefront of Australian gardening, The Diggers Club is now owned by The Diggers Foundation, a registered not-for-profit charity. Our charitable Foundation was established to ensure Clive & Penny Blazey's work in heirloom seeds and garden preservation will continue through the generations.
Please contact us for speaking engagements, media enquiries, requests for interview, image use approval and products for review.
Diggers in the media
- Clive Blazey The Diggers Club, Gimpie Living, Zella Bissett interviews Clive Blazey about his new book, We Speak for the Trees, July 2022, pages 30-31
- Be like the Lorax: Legendary gardener’s plan to save the planet, one tree at a time, article by Julie Power in the SMH 15 April 2022
- When it comes to planting trees in the backyard, our focus is all wrong, article by Megan Backhouse in The Age/Brisbane Times/SMH/WA News 15 April 2022
- ‘Blazing a Trail’ by Phil Dudman, Gardening Australia Magazine, February 2022
- Kitchen Garden: Taste testing the best of the crop, and making passata, The Canberra Times, 29 March 2022
- Kitchen Garden: A week of music, wild fennel and delicious biscuits, The Canberra Times, 19 April 2022
- Episode 159: Deryn talks to Clive Blazey, podcast interview with Deryn from ‘All the Dirt’, 27 December 2021
- 'We speak for the trees', book release.
- Clive Blazey awarded AM
- Plotlines: Recognition for Diggers, The Age, 21 Jun 2019
- The Garden of St Erth, Lost Magazine, 1 March 2019
- Heronswood, Gardening Australia, 19 February 2019
- Safeguarding Cloudehill
- Simon Webster talks with Clive
- A New Way To Experience The Garden Of St Erth, The Design Files, 11 January 2019
- Word from the wise: How to grow your own groceries, frankie magazine, 20 May 2018
- Gardening Hero, Gardening Australia, 30 April 2018
- Onya, Diggers: Clive Blazey’s private Melbourne garden, The Australian, 22 April 2017